Форум. Общение на разные темы. Знакомства, бизнес, недвижимость,игры, кино и многое другое.
ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ!
Сделать стартовой
Free Enter MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Форум обо всём на свете

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум обо всём на свете » БЕСЕДКА » Струйные Вихревые Деаэраторы СВД

Струйные Вихревые Деаэраторы СВД

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 35

НПО "Новые Технологии" предлагает Вашему вниманию Струйные Вихревые Деаэраторы СВД, которые применяются в паровых и водогрейных котельных, в системах отопления, горячего водоснабжения и прочих технологических системах.

ПРЕИМУЩЕСТВА СТРУЙНЫХ ВИХРЕВЫХ ДЕАЭРАТОРОВ СВД:

Сверхмалые габариты и вес (благодаря реализованной схеме интенсивного массообмена при большой поверхности контакта фаз).

-Низкая цена (из-за малой материалоемкости).

-Простота и удобство в эксплуатации; возможность оснащения дешевой и надежной автоматикой.

-Надежность и долговечность конструкции; несложное и недорогое техобслуживание.

-Энергоэффективность в работе (за счет полной утилизации теплоты выпара).

-Устойчивая гидравлика (за счет рециркуляции деаэрированной воды).

-Универсальность в работе (одинаково эффективно работают как в вакуумном режиме, так и в атмосферном).

Санкт-Петербург, пр. Мориса Тореза,

д. 68, лит. Д, тел/факс: (812) 322-97-79

http://www.newt.spb.ru/

Undeniably consider that which you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst folks think about issues that they plainly do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as well as defined out the entire thing with no need side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles daily along with a cup of coffee.

Hey there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

excellent put up, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector don't realize this. You should proceed your writing. I'm confident, you have a great readers' base already!

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specially the closing phase :) I care for such information much. I used to be looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You've done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!

Great info. Lucky me I found your website by accident (stumbleupon). I've saved it for later!

Admiring the hard work you put into your blog and detailed information you offer. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Informative article, just what I needed.

After looking over a handful of the blog articles on your web page, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog. I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site too and let me know how you feel.

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to write more about this subject matter, it may not be a taboo matter but typically folks don't talk about these issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Regards!

Terrific post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

If you wish for to obtain a good deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these methods to your won web site.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Оффтоп
Мини-чат

Вы здесь » Форум обо всём на свете » БЕСЕДКА » Струйные Вихревые Деаэраторы СВД